RUN THE RING DAWN TILL DUSK 2016




I run because if I didn’t, I’d be sluggish and glum and spend too much time on the couch. I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run to escape the ordinary. I run…to savor the trip along the way. Life becomes a little more vibrant, a little more intense. I like that.Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living. If you're not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you're not demanding more from yourself - expanding and learning as you go - you're choosing a numb existence. You're denying yourself an extraordinary trip.Some seek the comfort of their therapist's office, other head to the corner pub and dive into a pint, but I chose running as my therapy.Sometimes you've got to go through hell to get to heaven



























Running a 100k is never easy. Running a tough, hilly, 102k is just fun.

I settled in early to my pace and about 6 mile in i was in 3rd place over all very happy i held this position all day even catching 2nd for a while.Could have pushed on but i was running another 100 miler not long after this so i pulled back a bit.Was very very happy with another 3rd place finish in a tough field. 

Comments

Popular Posts